Tuesday, July 6, 2010

here come the day



i was officially graduated from medical university last 25th june 2010. and it was 74th graduation ceremony conducted by KGMU.

i finished exam on 21st june. since dat day, my eye got infected. the first symptom actually appeared last week, i felt pulsating under my L orbit. then 2 days before my final exam, i started to feel dull pain. on exam the day, the pain increased. so after the exam, i went to polyclinic for examination of my eye. the doctor prescribed ointment TOBRADEKS and eye drops DEKS-TOBRIN.

the next day, the pain became worst. i looked like someone who got a punch in the eye. even, wide edema was present. i tried to look at the conjunctiva, but nothing was present, absent redness of the eye or conjunctiva. weird .... it was something inside that was invisible from the outside.

so i went to see the doctor again. he said i got a pilus, abscess. he told me that im gonna need a puncture. huwaaaa into my eye? scary !!!!!! he put LA, then with a big needle he puncture the abscess. i felt blind for a while as the blood covered my sight. then i had to go back home, with 1 hand holding a cotton bandage. and people looked at me like i was in some kind of a really big trouble. huhu~

i dunno wat the reason of my infection. maybe due to summer dust. or maybe due to my bad rhinitis that appeared before it. i say bad rhinitis bcoz it coz me visiting toilet for so many times to evacuate green/purulent mucus.

anyway, Alhamdulillah i attended my graduation day with my almost recovered eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment