Sunday, November 15, 2009

3 weeks holiday~quarantine swine flu

it's been a long time....

im bored. 3 weeks holiday.2weeks had passed. 1 more week to go. all because of the epidemic of swine flu.

....and here i am. in my room. with my travelmate 6291. on the bed. under the blanket.

i heard outside is so cold n windy. (my teacher said, "if it is a cold wind, means it is from the north") the weather...that ive been through all this 5 years in ukraine. never imagine, 1 day i will never feel this kind of environment again....

this is my final year of my course, also would be my last time to play with the snow. after this no more snow, no more cold, no more russians....

in another hand, i cant wait to finish up my study. go back to malaysia. to the hot country. meet my family. settle down. and start working.

OMG!,that means im back to where my sinus attacks me everyday. thats another point why i like living in cold country, my sinus attack frequently appear during summer, and less during other seasons. while in malaysia, it will be throughout the year.

anyway, HUJAN EMAS DI NEGERI ORANG, HUJAN BATU DI NEGERI SENDIRI, still... LEBIH BAIK DI NEGERI SENDIRI aite?

No comments:

Post a Comment