Friday, May 29, 2009

I like him, because of his smile (melts my hardstone heart....). I like him, because he is polite (again melts my heart). I like him because he is protective. I like him, because he worries about Mei. I like him, because he fights for Mei. (if only he can fights for me...lalala)

I love you Shibata Rihito-sama. (But Hiro-kun already married to Ayaka. uwaaa)

You guys must be really curious, who is he?, despite the fact that im already engaged (sorry my dear...) hehe~...The truth is Shibata Rihito-sama is the male character in Mei-chan No Shitsuji Japan doramas. I already watched it for hundreds times (too many I dont even remember ...) Just this time I have the idea to write about this. hehe~

All couples out there. I recommend you to watch this doramas. why?

Even this doramas is based on fantasy MANGA story by Miyagi Riko. Still, the real points hidden inside the story. It shows you how to handle a relationship. TO FIGHT FOR YOUR LOVE ONE. Both sides, NOT ONE-SIDED ONLY. Dont let the third party ruin yourlife (either the third person, or any other people who wants to destroy your trust to your partner or destroy your relation). Macam2 cerita aku dengar dari kawan2 dan tengok cerakarama kt tv, orang melayu kita yg kekadang penuh dengan hasat dengki yg kuat, tak senang tengok orang lain bahagia. Jangan la di huru-harakan rumah-tangga orang tu. Yang peliknya, kekadang tu datang dari saudara-mara sendiri pulak tu. But, thats the truth in real life. Ish ish ish....

ORDINARY IS THE WAY OF LIFE. That's the decision made by Shuntaro (Mei's father) and also later made by Mei too. Not everything you can get in the world, and not everything you can give up. As long as you make the decision, then fight for it to the end. Aja....fighty oh!

This might be some youngsters story, but from my point of view, this is important for every couple. (young-adult-elderly)


My posts lately seem to be from a love-counsellor. What to do. Love is a big issue during this prime time (at the age of twenties). For me and for those out there. also for my 3 siblings who are about my age. being twenties is full of ups and downs. many of my friends had been through that too and now, some of them are in the beginning of new life. Sometimes, the future is not like what we had long-time imagined before, maybe better than that, even in another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment