Sunday, February 21, 2010

why presents for birthday?

during our way to go n find present for someone's birthday...

i told my fren that i dunno what wil be my next birthday present for my fiance. cuz we've been together since about 9 years ago. i did give many presents to him even not on special occasions. then i said to my fren "that was just 9 years. i dunno how later when we spend the rest of our lives together" then she said "for me, i dun mind about the present. the important is the moment"

yes...that is true...
the moment is more important. family n frens gathering.. celebrating ur birthday.. get the wishes not only from people who are close to u... while for couples, u can have candle light dinner or anything to realize that 'moment'

but, when i think it back.... my family and my fiance are far away in malaysia for this past 6 years of my birthday. how can we make that 'moment'? (except the moment with frens la). of coz wherever u r, u want ur mum, dad, siblings and bf to make that 'moment' become that 'moment'. (haha...do u understand my language?) because they are ur beloved ones...

i stil remember, when i was just about 8 years old kid. my dad gave me a cute pink pencilbox (yg cm hebat la time zaman tu. tekan ni buka itu, tekan itu buka ini). i used/keep it for almost 6 years. (im kinda a good person in keeping my things in a good condition. bukan jenis lempaq sana, lempaq sini). and i know everytime i looked at it, it reminds me of that moment of my birthday.

so...i dun think u can only rely on the moment it self aite. present is also important part of celebrating birthday. thats why people are giving presents on birthday.

during that time la u can show that u know the person very well by selecting the right present for her/him.

as a token of remembrance....and showing ur appreciation...


anyway, once a year...bile lagi nak dpt hadiah aite?

No comments:

Post a Comment